Thursday, April 7, 2016

Stick with the A-B-Cs


I delivered a package to someone and decided to walk it to the house. The shortest route there (since I was doing some heavy lifting) was easiest, but I took the scenic route to return.  
If I hadn't chosen the longer path, I would have missed the five deer that ran down the side of the hill and watched me walk past them.  I felt like an intruder with these majestic animals in their beautiful surroundings. 
You can hear it coming, but aren't always sure what it is.  You can feel something changing, but can't put your finger on it.  You may smell change in the air, but don't know which way the wind is blowing.
Those three things happening swiftly reminded me to keep my head up and eyes open.  If you aren't taking time to experience "where you're at," all the planning in the world won't matter when you get to where you think you're supposed to be.
Those kindergarten lessons are always good ones.  Sorry the image isn't better quality - I was more focused on being twenty feet from them than focusing the image.  Living the experience rather showing it off - if only selfie sticks could be banned.
ALWAYS keep your eyes open...BELIEVE in yourself... CREATE opportunities... DON'T wait for extraordinary... EXPECT the unexpected... FRESH beginnings are fabulous... GRACE under pressure is good... HARD work pays off... IGNORE negativity... JUST breathe... KEEP the Faith!... LOVE wholeheartedly... MAKE it happen... NEVER too late to start... OFFER to help... PLEASE is appropriate... QUITTERS failed before trying... READ and learn... STAY true to yourself... TAKE time for loved ones... UNDERSTAND obstacles are detours... VICTORY can be yours... WAIT patiently (but not too long)... eXPRESS your feelings... YOU are beautiful... ZEST for life is contagious.